The office of Senator Reid will host a home foreclosure prevention clinic in Las Vegas at Financial Guidance Center (formerly Consumer Credit Counseling Services) on Saturday, February 11th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Struggling homeowners with a Bank of America or Wells Fargo loan in Nevada who attend the clinic will have the opportunity to sit down with a HUD-approved housing counselor and a representative from Bank of America or Wells Fargo to discuss options that may be available to help them avoid foreclosure.
Those interested in attending must RSVP by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Senator Reid’s Las Vegas office at 702-388-5020. Homeowners who attend the clinic should bring the following financial documents if requesting workout assistance from their lender:
• Copies of pay stubs for the immediate past two months;
• Copies of bank statements for the immediate past two months;
• If self-employed, the most recent Profit and Loss Statement and a copy of the last full tax return with all schedules;
• Letter of explanation of the hardship they are currently experiencing.
• Signed copies of 2009 and 2010 tax returns
WHO: The Office of Nevada Senator Harry Reid
Representatives from Bank of America
Representatives from Wells Fargo
WHAT: Foreclosure prevention clinic hosted by Senator Harry Reid’s office
WHEN: Saturday, February 11, 2012, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
WHERE: Financial Guidance Center (formerly Consumer Credit Counseling Services)
2650 South Jones Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89146
TO RSVP: Homeowners must RSVP by email to email@example.com or by calling Senator Reid’s Las Vegas office at (702) 388-5020.