The Reid Internship Program accepts applicants who are college students, post graduate students or law students interested in a variety of topics. While many students have an interest in political science, the office also looks for students majoring in research, writing, communications, history, economics, journalism, or information technology. Each session is coordinated with a school semester and appointments are made six to eight weeks prior to the start of each term.
Fall Session – The application deadline is June 30.*
Spring Session – The application deadline is October 31.*
Summer Session – The application deadline is March 22.*
*The Las Vegas office accepts applications on a rolling basis.
Note: Students and recent graduates of Nevada institutions of higher education are also invited to apply for the Larry Bolden Memorial Internship.
Click here to apply for an internship with Senator Harry Reid.
Links to other Internship Opportunities in Washington, D.C.:
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Congressional Research Service
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Federal Communications Commission
- National Archives
- National Security Agency
- U.S. State Department
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Representative Mark Amodei
- U.S. Representative Joe Heck
- U.S. Representative Steven Horsford
- U.S. Representative Dina Titus
- U.S. Senator Dean Heller
- White House